Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at Charles Sturt University.
Charles Sturt University is a public, multi-campus university in Australia. The university offers its on-campus degree programs through its campuses in Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Dubbo, Goulburn, Orange, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Canberra, Melbourne as well as Sydney. Furthermore, it offers various Distance Education programs at Bachelor and Post-Graduate level as well as the Single Subject Study program. In addition, the university consists of three faculties and a number of schools for offering its programs in a wide range of courses and discipline opportunities.. Moreover, the university is in Top 1000 universities worldwide according to QS World University Rankings 2019.
Charles Sturt University also provides various scholarships to its students besides academics. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors, for instance, academic merit, financial need, faculty and sports. There are scholarships for international as well as domestic students enrolled at all study levels. One of the highest awarding scholarships at the university is the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship. It is a tuition fee scholarship to new commencing international students enrolled in courses offered on Port Macquarie campus.
$5,000 and $10,000 off tuition fees
- Commencing full-time international students on Port Macquarie campus
- Must be studying eligible courses
- High Academic achievements 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
- Community involvement and desire to be involved in the CSU Port Macquarie Community (1000 word essay).
- Applicant must hold an unconditional offer for a CSU course, delivered at CSU Port Macquarie.
In order to apply, submit your application by email to [email protected] and include the following documents:
- Copy of your CSU Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 or Session 60 2019.
- Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements: grades at 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
- An essay (1000 words) that explains why you have chosen to study at CSU Port Macquarie and that demonstrates your current community involvement (volunteering, work in the community, participation at events in your school/University, etc.) and how you see yourself being involved in the CSU Port Macquarie student community.