Turkey Government Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
Turkey Government Scholarship 2024 is a fully-funded scholarship program the Turkish government offers for international students. The application process for the Turkey scholarship is free, and students do not need to worry about the cost and expenses of studying abroad. There is no application fee for the Turkish Government Scholarship for international students. The government finances Turkiye Burslari Scholarships; therefore, all costs related to studying abroad will be covered, with no need to pay application fees, tuition fees, accommodation, and health insurance coverage. In addition, students will also receive a monthly stipend under the Turkiye Scholarship 2024.
Turkey Government Scholarship provides a valuable opportunity for students to gain access to the high-quality education offered by Turkish universities. Many of these universities are ranked among the top in the world. It will be a unique experience; Turkey Scholarships 2024 will open new academic and career opportunities for international students. Not limited to that, students will also interact and study with students from different backgrounds and cultures. It will promote cultural exchange and provide an opportunity for students to make a network of like-minded people. In addition, the Turkey Burslari scholarship also provides students with the opportunity to immerse in Turkish culture and society.
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Government Scholarship 2024
- Turkey Government Scholarship welcome international students from all countries across the globe.
- Applicants must have attained a minimum of 70% in intermediate or high school.
- The minimum required academic achievement for master’s and doctoral applicants is 75%.
- The academic requirement for applicants of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) is a minimum of 90%.
- Students must be under 21 years of age for undergraduate programs.
- International students applying for the postgraduate program must be under 30 years old.
- Under 35 years of age for doctoral programs.
- Citizens of all countries (except Turkey) are eligible for Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program.
- Graduates or applicants who can graduate at the end of the current academic year can also apply.
- Researchers and academic programs are offered.
- Students must demonstrate academic excellence.
- They must have TOEFL score ready when starting the application.
Benefits of Turkey Scholarships 2024:
- The scholarship provides an application fee exemption, which means you can study for free in Turkey.
- University and program placement, tuition fee waiver.
- Students will receive a monthly stipend.
- Round-trip return ticket for international travel.
- Free health insurance will be provided under Turkey scholarships.
- Free accommodation in dorms.
- One year of the Turkish language course.
- Participation in social and cultural events.
- Become a part of the Turkiye Burslari alumni network.
- Opportunity to study at top universities in Turkey.
- Explore European culture.
- Broaden your network by meeting like-minded people.
You should check out: Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship 2024
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!