Fully Funded 2022- Umeå University Scholarship for Foreign Students in Sweden
Apply for the Umeå University Scholarship for Foreign Students to study in Sweden. Each year, Umeå University offers several scholarships to talented passionate, and high-achieving students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to study for any eligible master’s degree program in Sweden. Scholarships are for those students who have secured admission for an English taught master’s degree program at Umeå University.
Besides the Swedish Institute Scholarships, the university offers two other scholarship categories as described below.
- Umeå University Scholarship for International Students. This scholarship is for each student applying for the Autumn semester admission. The scholarship is dedicated to academically talented, excellent, and high-achieving students from outside the EU.
- Erling-Persson Scholarship for International Students in Public Health: These scholarships are offered by Umeå University each year to students applying for the Autumn semester admission, to academically talented, excellent, and high-achieving students. The scholarship is dedicated to students in public health and is sponsored by a donation from the Erling-Persson Family Foundation.
Mid Sweden University Scholarships 2022
For high-performing students applying to a study program at Mid Sweden University, the University is offering a number of scholarships on selected Master’s programs.
Host Institution: Mid Sweden University, Sweden
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Target group: Students from countries outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland).
The scholarship covers 75% of the tuition fee. The remaining 25% of the tuition fee each semester, as well as travel costs, living costs, and all other expenses are not included in the scholarship and are covered by other means of funding.
Global Master’s Scholarship at Karolinska Institute 2022, Sweden
Karolinska Institutet offers some Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships to excellent international students from outside the EU/EEA who get admission to 1 of the university’s Global Master’s Programmes starting each Autumn semester.
Firstly, Host Institution: Karolinska Institutet in Sweden
Level/Field of study: Global Master’s Programmes offered at the University
Number of Scholarships: 10
Target group: International students from outside the EU/EEA
Funded 2022/23- Adlerbert Study Scholarships, Chalmers University
The Adlerbert Study Scholarships offers scholarships to students who are citizens of one of 143 countries. The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver provided by the Adlerbert Foundation.
Firstly, Host Institution(s): The Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden
Level/Field(s) of study: Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers
Number of Scholarships: 5 scholarships
Target group: Citizens of 143 developing countries
The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program)
Mälardalen University Scholarship Program 2022
Every year Mälardalen University offers a limited number of scholarships under the Mälardalen University Scholarship Programme to international students from selected countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland, who are applying for a Master’s program as their first choice on Sweden’s national admissions portal.
Firstly, Host Institution: Mälardalen University
Secondly, Level/Field of study: Masters degrees in any subject offered to international students
Thirdly, Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Target group: International students from selected countries outside EU/EEA/Switzerland
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.