Applications for the Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarship to study at Loughborough University in the United Kingdom. Selected applicants will receive a scholarship covering 100% of the course fees for their chosen postgraduate taught course for a duration of one year.
These scholarships are funded through a combination of university funds and generous external funding. Eligible applicants must meet the admission conditions for a Master’s degree program of their choice at Loughborough University. The University will select and award a limited number of scholarships, to students with excellent performance who meet the scholarship requirements.
Scholarship applications applications will be accepted from applicants who have applied and secured an offer or a place at the time of submission be it a conditional or unconditional offer. Applicants will be expected to fund their costs related to their travel and maintenance costs through other sources. Evidence of maintenance funds must be included in the scholarship application.
Benefits from Loughborough Development Trust Scholarship
The scholarship details are as below
- The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarships covers 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year.
- This Scholarship replaces any school/department or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries that may have been awarded.
Eligibility Required for Loughborough Development Trust Scholarship
The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing if you qualify for the scholarship:
- Firstly, You must be resident permanently living in an Africa country.
- Secondly, Applicants must be able to provide evidence of exceptional academic achievement in their previous studies
- Thirdly, You must have achieved a Bachelor’s degree normally a first class honours degree
- Additionally, Candidates must be commitment to returning to their countries of origin upon completion of degree program
- You will be required to demonstrate evidence of commitment to make a significant contribution to your home country up on completion and your return
- Lastly, Applicants must be able to meet costs involved in travelling to study and live in the UK
Application of Loughborough Development Trust Scholarship
Applicants must first apply and secure admission into a Master’s degree program of their choice. After securing your admission, you must download and correctly and fully complete the Scholarship application form. Your application form should then be returned by post or email to the following address:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU, UK
The application form can be downloaded from the program website.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.