Apply for the ITalent South East Scholarships at TU Ganz in Austria. The Industriellenvereinigung Steiermark (Federation of Austrian Industries, Styrian Section) together with TU Graz are proud to present this opportunity. Together with the university, they are investing in young talents from South East Europe to allow them to develop their IT and robotics skills regardless of personal financial situations or conditions.
The program aims to encourages talented, passionate and motivated students preferably from South East Europe who wish to study at the Ganz University of Technology in Austria. Emphasizing information technology, the scholarships are intended for the international master’s degree programs at the Ganz University of Technology in Austria. Applicants for the scholarship must be planning to study for one of the following Masters degree programs.
- Information and Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering and Management
- Computer Science
Benefits from ITalent South East Scholarships
Scholarship applicants will be eligible for the following benefits:
- You will receive a Financial assistance worth € 8,000 per academic year
- Your scholarship will be renewed for the second academic year given appropriate academic performance
- Applicants will also be eligible for individual consultation and advice from liaison professors at TU Graz
Eligibility Required for ITalent South East Scholarships
- Candidates must have secured admission to one of the participating programs
- You should preferably be a student and citizen form a South East European country.
- Applicants must demonstrate Excellent academic performance in previous studies
- Commitment to demonstrate communication skills, interest, creativity and self-responsibility thinking
Applications of ITalent South East Scholarships
Applicants must submit their expressions of interest by the deadline of 7 March 2022 . Note that you may submit your application even if you still have no confirmation of approval to the master’s degree program.
Candidates must include the following application documents in their email, which must be in English as pdf files:
- Personal statement in form of an essay
- Two letters of recommendation from the student’s teachers during his or her studies
- Copy of passport.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.