IDEX Master Scholarship in France is a fantastic opportunity for bright students to study abroad. The scholarship in France provides overseas students with the opportunity to study at the University Paris Saclay for 2022 to 2023. The international scholarships in Europe are designed to identify promising students who intend to pursue their research and projects to the doctoral level. The goal of scholarships for international students is to relieve talented overseas students of financial burdens and give them access to one of the most outstanding education systems.
The IDEX international scholarships in France 2022-23 are available for all master’s degree programs that Paris Saclay University offers to international students. Aside from receiving free education in France, IDEX France scholarship recipients become members of an alumni community that helps them advance in their careers and lives. Furthermore, the article discusses the financial advantages of an international master’s scholarship for international students.
Benefits from IDEX Master Scholarship :
The benefits of the IDEX master scholarship in France are given below:
- Students will receive a stipend of €10,000 each year under this scholarship program.
- Applicants can also be given a travel allowance of up to 10,000€, including the cost of the visa.
- The travel allowance varies depending on the candidate’s home country.
- Applicants will receive their full scholarship and travel allowance when they arrive in France.
- Applicants will get the opportunity to study at the renowned and the best university in France.
Eligibility Criteria for IDEX Master Scholarship:
Here are the eligibility criteria for the IDEX master scholarship in Europe:
- Students who are already receiving any other scholarship or grant are ineligible.
- Applicants who have a three-year study gap cannot apply.
- Applicants must be master’s students.
- Students who have ever been enrolled in French higher education institutions cannot apply.
- However, foreign students who have been enrolled in French higher education institutions abroad can apply.
- International students already residing in France for an internship or training course must be living on French soil for less than one year.
- Furthermore, students must not be enrolled already in a course leading to certification.
- Students must be new in France and not be more than 30 years of age at admission.
- Applicants must be international students and have admission to Paris Saclay university or its related institutions.
Application Process of IDEX Master Scholarship:
- Firstly, Application process is online.
- Secondly, Applicants must secure admission in the master’s program at the Paris Saclay University.
- The scholarship does not require applicants to apply separately.
- After being selected for the scholarship, students will receive an email requesting their agreement. They must accept the offer within seven days.
- The student’s failure to respond to the email will be interpreted as rejecting the scholarship.
- Applicants will be referred for the scholarship by the admissions jury.
- Selected students will be contacted through email, and a link to an online application will be issued to them.
- Applicants must provide two referees.
- The host institution will contact the referees about the reference form immediately, and they will have to submit it before the deadline.
- The application will be considered incomplete if reference forms are not provided.
- Applicants will not be notified of an incomplete application, and they will be responsible for tracking the submission of their reference letters on their own.
- Lastly, Application deadline for the IDEX master scholarship in France is 7 May 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!