Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships for International students are now open for the academic year 2022. Harbin Institute of Technology scholarships are fully funded, and it will cover most of the expenses of the successful students. The Chinese government scholarships are offered to outstanding students to pursue masters and doctorate degree programs. The CSC scholarships are funded by the government of China. Around 20,000 scholarships are offered for all international students to study in china under the CSC Scholarship program. All academic fields and majors are offered under scholarships, and participants from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the scholarships. Harbin institute of technology is a top-ranked institute in Harbin, China and highly ranked by QS global universities ranking for 2020. Harbin institute is one of the top 6 leading institutes in China.
Benefits from Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships :
Harbin Institute of technology scholarships will offer:
- Firstly, Exemption of registration fee,
- Exemption of tuition fee,
- Exemption of accommodation fee,
- RMB 800 will be provided for medical insurance,
- Master’s degree candidates will receive a monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB per month.
- Doctoral degree program candidates will receive 3,500 RMB as a monthly stipend.
Eligibility Criteria for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships:
The applicants must meet the following criteria to apply:
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese international students.
- Applicants who graduated from China are also eligible to apply.
- The applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Moreover, The applicants must be under the age of 35.
- The applicants applying for doctorate program scholarships must be under the age of 40 and shall hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- Additionally, The applicant should be an outstanding student, not only in academics but also in other positive activities.
- The applicant must show interest and possess abilities in scientific researches.
- Lastly, The applicant shall not avail any other scholarship or award.
Other details :
The following material is required:
- Firstly, Application form
- Secondly, Full-time study diploma, degree (original notarized documents in Chinese or English only)
- Thirdly, Transcripts
- Additionally, Research and study plan
- Two recommendation letters
- Copy of passport (valid)
- Foreign Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Bank receipt of assessment fee (400 RMB or 60 USD)
- Language proficiency certificate (for Chinese medium courses)
- Moreover, No criminal record certificate
- Lastly, Acceptance letter (not necessary)
- Applicants shall contact the professors before application.
- Applicants must check all the details on the admission notice, contact the professors to complete their documents and then apply for a scholarship. If the materials are not consistent or incomplete, the application will not proceed and is regarded as invalid. Moreover, the candidates cannot change their supervisors or the duration of the study or even the institution after registration.
Application Process of Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships:
Follow the link below for more information about Harbin Institute of Technology scholarships.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.