Apply for the Glenmore Medical Online Postgraduate Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. The programme is offering up to three (3) scholarships to eligible students who wish to study for a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Edinburgh. These scholarships are awarded to applicants planning to study for an eligible online postgraduate Masters programmes in one of the eligible medical fields.
Applicants for the scholarship must be students from countries on the DAC List of ODA Recipients. Studies under this scholarship programme will be exclusively online. Therefore before applying for the scholarship, applicants will be required to first apply and receive admission for one of the eligible Master’s degree programmes.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and aims to equip students mainly from developing countries with the knowledge and skills need to contribute to the development of their countries. It is hoped that successful applicants, on completion of their studies, will continue to work in countries that will benefit from their furthered medical education.
Benefits from Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarships
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition for your selected degree programme, for the duration of the programme of study.
Eligibility for Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarships
- Firstly, To apply, you must be a national / citizen of an eligible country as derived from the DAC List of ODA Recipients
- Secondly, You must have applied and received admission for one of the eligible degree programmes at the University of Edinburgh
- The scholarship is exclusively offered for Postgraduate Master’s degree programme in the medical field
- You must be accepted for admission in the 2022-2023 academic year on one of the participating Human Medical programmes
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of a personal statement. Therefore, applicants are required to demonstrate excellent academic performance n their previous education
- Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
Application of Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarships
Applicants interested in the programme must first apply for admission for one of the eligible degree programmes before they can submit their applications for the scholarship.
Up on recipient of your offer for your preferred programme at the University of Edinburgh, you should then complete. And submit your application for the scholarship.
Your scholarship application must be submitted by the deadline of June 2nd, 2022. The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.