Apply for the University of Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholarships (On-line) in Scotland. This program is dedicated to graduates and students about to graduate, as a Mastercard Foundation Scholars from a Mastercard Foundation partner institution/ University. The program is exclusively online offering you the opportunity to achieve a Masters degree with the same to on-campus study. while at the same time continuing to work flexibly and live at home.
Online Masters qualifications though the University of Edinburgh are fully equivalent to Masters degrees taught on campus. The main aim of this Scholars Program hosted at the University of Edinburgh, is to provide postgraduate online scholarships to students from Africa who demonstrate great academic and leadership potential but are limited in their endeavors by the few educational opportunities. The eligible programs for this scholarship are as described below:
- MSc International Development
- A MSc Global Health Policy
- MSc Global Food Security and Nutrition
- A MSc Carbon Management
- MSc Social Justice and Community Action
- A MSc Data Science, Technology and Innovation
- MSc Digital Education
- A MSc One Health
Benefits from Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholarships
- You will receive full coverage for tuition fees for your selected Master’s Degree Program.
- Selected applicants will also receive study stipend to allow for access to high-quality internet.
- This scholarship is available for the three-years of your part-time online study.
Eligibility Required for Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholarships
- Firstly, You must be a national of an African country interested and planning to attend an online Master’s Degree Program University of Edinburgh
- Secondly, Applicants from Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco & Tunisia are not eligible for this program
- Thirdly, Candidates from Malawi, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome.
- Additionally, Applicants must be graduates or about to graduate as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar in a Mastercard Foundation partner University.
- You must fulfill the application criteria for admission to the University of Edinburgh for your selected degree program listed above.
- Applicants must demonstrate proof of leadership and service to their community and university.
- Lastly, You must generally have achieved an equivalent of a UK Second Class (Upper) Bachelors (Hons) degree.
Application Details of Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholarships
Interested applicants must be ready to start their studies for September 2022 entry. You must submit your application for the the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh by the deadline of 15th March 2022.
On top of financial support, you will get the opportunity to participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program with the University of Edinburgh, including regular online workshops with our scholars, online coaching and support, and the opportunity to attend regional scholar-led workshops and events.
Applicants for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is will have to indicate this at the time of application for admission.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.