Apply for the Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Japan. The Ajinomoto Scholarship Foundation offers several scholarships to international students who are applying to study at a Japanese University. Scholarships are awarded to international students who wish to study in the fields of food, nutrition, and health. Candidates for the Ajinomoto Scholarships are usually awarded to students who are nationals of countries from Asia, Africa, and South America.
Scholarships are dedicated to Applicants who have secured admission at a Japanese graduate university. You must have received admission for a Master’s or PhD programme at the time of application. This scholarship aims to develop talented human resources who can support their studies and contribute to society in the future.
For the 2021 academic year, the Ajinomoto Scholarship Foundation is offering up to Eight (8) scholarships to qualified applicants. Eligible applicants are those who have secured admission in the fields of food, nutrition, and health
Benefits from Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarships
Students selected for the scholarship will be eligible for the following benefits
- You will receive a scholarship amount worth 150,000 yen per month
- The scholarship will be provided for a period of up to 2 years
- Your scholarship grant will be transferred to your bank account every month. However, if there are special circumstances, it can be issued for a total of two months or more.
Eligibility for Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarships
If you meet the following conditions, you are welcome to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants for the scholarships must be International students with nationalities from Asia, Africa, and South America countries
- Scholarships are dedicated to students who are under the age of 30 as of April 1, 2022.
- Candidates must be ready to travel to Japan for academic and research in the fields of food, nutrition, and health.
- Applicants must be applying enroll in a master’s or doctoral program at a Japanese graduate school.
- You must have excellent academic performance from your previous studies
- Applicants must also demonstrate a strong desire to study and need financial assistance.
- You must be able to secure a recommendation from the Dean of the Graduate School or an academic advisor
Application of Ajinomoto Foundation Scholarships
Interested applicants must submit their application documents expressing their interested to be considered for the scholarship. You are requested to submit the following documents
- Firstly, The fully completed Ajinomoto Scholarship for Overseas students Application (To be downloaded from site)
- Secondly, Complete the Current research status and future research plan (Form to be downloaded from site)
- Thirdly, Request a Letter of recommendation from the head of the graduate school or academic advisor, professor or associate professor
- Additionally, Submit your Most recent academic transcripts
- (If the current course is not available, it is from the previous course. If you are planning to enroll newly, you can use the pass notification or admission letter.)
- Include a letter of enrollment from your University
- Lastly, You must also submit a copy of passport (personal photo field)
You application file must be sent to :
Sanei Building Annex, 2-17-11 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
104-0031 TEL: 03-3567-5640
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.