Applications for the UCL (University college London) Institute of Education Scholarships for non-EU Students to the UK are now open. The UCL Institute of Education (IOE) in Partnership with the International Students House (ISH) is delighted to offer several awards to deserving non-EU students. Applicants are therefore invited to apply for IOE- ISH International Students House Centenary Scholarship, as well as the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship initiated in honor of the founder of ISH.
UCL Profile: Founded in 1902, UCL is currently home to over 8,000 students along with 800 support staff. In December 2014 UCL became a single-faculty school of UCL, and is currently referred to as the UCL Institute of Education (IOE).
Scholarships will go towards covering full tuition for selected students for the whole length of their Master’s degree program of choice. Furthermore, with this scholarship, you will also be able to cover your accommodation during your stay in London.
Benefits from UCL Institute of Education Scholarships
Selected applicants for this scholarship will enjoy the following benefits
- You will receive full tuition fee coverage for the duration of your selected degree program
- As a recipient, you will also receive coverage for your accommodation during your stay in London.
Eligibility Required for UCL Institute of Education Scholarships
To apply for this scholarship, make sure that you meet the following application conditions
- You must be a national/citizens and resident of a low or middle income country. (Countries with a Gross National Income of not higher than $8000 per capita will be considered)
- Applicants must have applied for admission and received an unconditional offer.
- You must be planning to study for a full time master’s degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education starting September / October 2022.
- Applicants must not have lived or studied the United Kingdom at the time of their application.
You are there advised, in case you have not yet secured admission. To submit your application for your degree program of choice. It is only after receiving an unconditional offer, that you will be considered for the scholarship.
The General entry requirements are for a Master’s degree program at UCL are as below:
- Normally, you will be required to have achieved a minimum of a second-class UK Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (these may include English, languages, linguistics, communication),
- If you got your degree from outside the UK, an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard is required.
- Applicants whose education was not conducted in the English language will be required to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.