Apply to an MBA Program at Durham University and gain the automatic Scholarships consideration! These scholarships include intakes for the Full-time MBA in September 2022.
Scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full tuition fee for the program.
|Award||Value||Number of awards|
|Executive Dean’s||£17,500||Up to 3|
|Executive Dean’s – Women in Business||£17,500||Up to 5|
|Achievement||Up to £15,000||Up to 40|
Eligibility Required for Durham University Scholarships
- Firstly, can demonstrate they bring outstanding experience
- have an impressive academic record
- have the potential to contribute to as well as enrich all aspects of the MBA programme
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- In addition, can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people
- Is also able to tell, as global citizens, how they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- Moreover, have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
Terms and Conditions for Durham University Scholarships
- Firstly, Complete the appropriate programme application process as well as be in receipt of a conditional offer
- Secondly, Be available to take up their programme place in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Also, be willing to participate and cooperate in marketing and communications activities for the School.
- Lastly, Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for this tuition fee discount.
Further Information About Durham University Scholarships
- No separate scholarship application is required.
- Only successful candidates will be notified of scholarship decisions.
- The scholarship covers the standard completion timescales of programmes.
- Scholarships (tuition fee discounts) are not transferable and not deferrable.
- Moreover, scholarship (tuition fee discount) decisions are at the discretion of the School and all decisions are final.
- Also, note that there is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the programme is not taken up.
Withdrawal or Suspension of Studies:
- Scholars who withdraw from their scholarship commitments or from the University, or also who suspend their scholarship commitments or academic studies will have all future scholarship payments cancelled.
- Under exceptional circumstances, this decision can be reviewed by the Faculty Executive Dean and approval given for the student to retain any overpayments.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!