The Australian National University is one of the highly esteemed universities in Australia. It is also considered as one of the best universities in the world. Students from around the globe come to Australia to study at the Australian National University.
The Australian National University (ANU) is a public national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
Likewise, ANU is one of the world’s leading universities, recognized internationally for their teaching excellence and cutting-edge research. Similarly, their focus on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates to be in demand all over the world and able to address complex contemporary challenges.
Furthermore, ANU offers undergraduate degrees in 108 different fields of study and as ANU is home to brilliant faculty and research center, students from different luke and corner of the world are tempted to study at the Australian National University.
Scholarships at Australian National University
Students from different economic background and areas study at the Australian National University. So, ANU tries to assist the students in every possible way so that a students’s financial situation would not be a barrier for good education.
Moreover, ANU provides scholarships to its students under various divisions. For more details visit the official Scholarship page of ANU.
As ANU is one of the top ranking universities in the whole world, it is only normal to imagine the scholarship battle to be fierce. So, only a limited number of students get scholarships. However, ANU tries its best to assist the deserving students financially to make their dream of good education come true.
Cost of Attendance at Australian National University
The total costs associated with study at ANU will depend on a number of things, including students’ study program and whether they’re a domestic or international student. So, there can no exact amount to determine the cost of attendance at ANU as everybody’s criteria are different.
However, an average international student cost of attendance would be around $40,000-$50,000 while they study at the Australian National University.
Application Process at Australian National University
- There are two student intakes each year – Semester 1 and Semester 2.
- Semester 1 2020 applications are open now and will close 15 December 2019
- Semester 2 2020 applications will open 28 November 2019 and will close 10 May 2020.
- Students can only reference a single program, so check Programs and Courses to choose the best program for you.
- There are three assessment rounds in each semester. If students apply in the first round, and they have three opportunities to be assessed and accepted, giving them the best chance of being offered a place at ANU.
- In order to be considered for an offer, students must meet pre-requisite and cognate requirements for their preferred program, and English language requirements by the application deadline for the round.
- Students are ranked against other candidates applying for the same program.
- An application fee of A$100 applies.
Lastly, here’s an official link to Australian National University.