Zhejiang University is welcoming international students to apply for the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships 2022 and pursue their postgraduate studies in China. The Chinese government scholarship is fully funded covering almost all academic costs of international students; including university tuition fees accommodation stipend and health insurance, so don’t worry about the expenses of studying abroad. Students worldwide can apply for a China government scholarship for a full-time Master and Ph.D. program.
Studying in China’s top-ranked academic institute would give every student a benefit in his student life as well as professional life. The Ministry of Education China funds the fully funded scholarships to focus on attracting international students to study in Chinese universities and they could promote a better image of china in the world. The scholarships are offered for a specific duration and full-time program. The duration of the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships for the master’s program is 2 to 3 academic years and 3 to 4 academic years for doctoral programs.
Benefits from Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships :
Here are the benefits of the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships 2022:
- Full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- On-campus accommodation will be provided for the duration of the scholarship.
- Stipend according to the standards will be provided (check the official website for more details).
- Medical insurance will be covered under the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships :
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Scholarships:
- All international non-Chinese students can apply.
- According to the Shanghai ranking, applicants must have received their previous degree from a university that belongs among 500 world universities.
- The applicants are encouraged to provide GRE or NTS-GAT scores.
- Applicants who want to apply for courses taught in Chinese shall have a good command of the Chinese language or may undertake Chinese remedial Chinese language courses.
- Check the eligibility criteria of the specific program on the official website.
Other details :
Applicants must submit the following material to apply for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships:
- Firstly, Complete application form
- Secondly, Photocopy of passport
- Thirdly, Degree certificate of previously attended degree program.
- Additionally, Documents in Chinese or English (if they are in any other language, they must attach with notarized translation).
- Moreover, Academic transcripts, original or notarized copy.
- Certificate of Chinese or English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL) Native English speakers does not need to provide it.
- Similarly, Personal statement (include work experience, the reason for application, and study proposal).
- Academic papers (if any published).
- NTS-GAT or GRE score.
- Lastly, Foreigner physical examination form
Application Process for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships:
- Applicants must sign up and log in to the international student application & admission system.
- Completely fill out the form and submit the required documents as instructed. Incomplete application material or the application itself submitted by email not accepted.
- The applicants must submit the application along with the required application material before the deadline ends.
- Lastly, The deadline for international students is February 28, 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.