Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is offering SIIT scholarship for international students to pursue higher studies (Masters and PhD programs) in Thailand. Students who are not enrolled in master’s programs are eligible to apply.
The SIIT is a well-known university in Thailand. The institute has been offering exchange programs in Australia, Asia, Europe and North America. SIIT was established in 1992 as an independent institute within Thammasat University. It has ensured its position as a research institute since then. Over time SIIT successfully began to strengthen by offering exchange, fully-funded graduate and postgraduate programs.
Benefits from SIIT Scholarship :
Here are the benefits offered by the SIIT Scholarship for international students 2022:
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Full thesis fee coverage.
- Per month allowance of 10,000 baht.
- Economy class tickets will be provided to and from Thailand.
- A maximum of 10,000 baht granted for various other expenses such as visa, taxes etc.
- Students will receive health and accident insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for SIIT Scholarship:
Here are the eligibility criteria for the SIIT scholarship in Thailand:
- Applicants can be from any country/region.
- Applicants must be willing to continue their degrees in the fields given by SIIT.
- For a master’s program, the GPA must not be under 2.75 in their previous degree.
- For Ph.D. GPA must not be less than 3.5 in the previous degree.
- English proficiency certificate is mandatory.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- If an applicant is already receiving another grant or scholarship, he/she will not be considered for the SIIT scholarship.
Other details :
- Passport or national ID card.
- Research paper or publications.
- Recent photo.
- Statement of purpose.
- Two recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Recent Academic Transcripts.
Application Process of SIIT Scholarship:
- The application process for SIIT scholarship in Thailand is online.
- Required documents must be in any of the advised formats: jpeg, jpg, pdf.
- Statement of purpose must be of one page and sent along with the application form.
- Applicants can apply without an English proficiency certificate. However, they will have to submit it later when they receive their certificate.
- Application submission deadline is 15 March 2022, make sure to submit a complete application with the required documents.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!