Applications are open for the Shandong University CSC Scholarship 2022.
Do you wish to study in China? Here is the opportunity to pursue your postgraduate studies in China. Shandong University is now offering a Chinese Government Scholarship. With the cooperation of the Chinese government, Shandong university is making efforts for international students to provide excellent opportunities to prove themselves and open several progressive roads for them. Once you step into Shandong University, your educational skills get polished at an international level. Studying in China’s top-ranked academic institute would allow every student to fulfill their passion and get groomed in a challenging environment.
This fully-funded scholarship in china focuses on international students. So that, they can promote a good image of china all around the world. So, if you are willing to get the best opportunity, you can apply for the CSC scholarship. This scholarship is available for all graduate and postgraduate levels. The courses are available in both English and Chinese language for the students.
Benefits from Shandong University CSC Scholarship :
Here are some benefits of the scholarship in China:
- Firstly, Health/medical insurance is covered under this scholarship.
- Secondly, Free on-campus accommodation is included in the CSC scholarship.
- Thirdly, Full tuition fee will be provided.
- Lastly, The monthly stipend will be provided to all students.
Eligibility Criteria for Shandong University CSC Scholarship :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Shandong University CSC Scholarship for international students:
- Firstly, Applicants must be physically and mentally stable.
- Secondly, Young graduates and fresher can apply.
- Thirdly, Nationals of china are not eligible; only international students can apply.
- Additionally, Good English proficiency skills are required.
- Moreover, Applicants must have excellent research skills.
- Furthermore, Applicants should have a good academic record.
- Lastly, English language certificate is also required if you are not native or previous education was not in English (IELTS 6.0 or above, TOEFL 80 points or above).
Bachelor’s degree program criteria for Shandong University CSC scholarship:
- Bachelor programs are available only in the Chinese language.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent certificate.
- Applicants must be under 25 years.
- HSK 4 test scores are required with a minimum of 210 points if you are applying for the Chinese program.
Master’s degree program criteria:
- Age should be under 35.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Ph.D. program criteria:
- HSK 4 test score is required a minimum of 210 points if you are applying for a Chinese program.
- Age should be under 40.
- Must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
Other details :
- Bank statement
- National Identity Proof
- Physical fitness certificate
- No-criminal activity certificate
- English language proficiency certificate
- Applicant must submit the supporting documents if his/her name is mentioned in the notice issued by the regulatory authority for international students.
Application Process of Shandong University CSC Scholarship:
- The application process for the Shandong University CSC Scholarship is online.
- For filling the application login to SDU online application system.
- Applicants must apply through the online portal of the Chinese government.
- The application can be submitted in both English and Chinese language.
- Print out the copy of the form after filling online.
- Upload all the required documents along with the application.
- Carefully complete the application form before submitting it.
- Applicants will receive an email after submitting the application form.
- The application submission deadline is March 31, 2022; make sure to apply for the deadline ends.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.