Applications for the 2022 Master Mind Scholarships program at the University of Antwerp in Belgium is now open. Each year, the Flemish Ministry of Education offers several scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study for Master programs in Flanders, Brussels. Applicants who gets selection for the Master Mind Scholarship usually receive a scholarship grant a grant worth € 8.400 and a tuition fee waiver for your selected degree program, per academic year.
The Flemish government usually offers an estimated total of 30 scholarships to international students across various selected universities in the Flanders region. The scholarship grant is paid in instalments and covers costs related to accommodation, insurances and living expenses. Applicants submit their applications to the University of Antwerp which in turn submits the applications to the Master Mind Scholarship selection committee
Applicants for the scholarship must be excellent international students who are applying and wish to study for one f the Master’s degree programs offered at the at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. The program aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as a top study destination.
Benefits From Master Mind Scholarships
- You will receive a Scholarship including a grant worth € 8,400 per year.
- Selected applicants will receive a tuition fee waiver for the whole duration of their degree program.
- This grant will be paid in instalments and will go towards your accommodation , insurances and other living expenses.
Eligibility Required for Master Mind Scholarships
- Any student from any nationality who holds his/ her previous degree from a higher education institution located outside Flanders can apply.
- You must be applying for one of the Master’s degree program offered at the University of University of Antwerp in Belgium.
- As an applicant, you must demonstrate high standard of academic performance and potential.
- You must have achieved a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0 in your Previous Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must demonstrate good knowledge of the English language. Proof of proficiency may be in the following ways:
- You have taken a IELTS test and achieved an overall band score of minimum 7.0
- A TOEFL test with a Minimum test total score of 94
- You posses a C1 level English proficiency of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- An exemption may also be provided by the Master program Selection Committee.
- Online language tests of IELTS and TOEFL such as IELTS Indicator and TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition gets acceptance.
Applications for Master Mind Scholarships
Applicants interested in the Master Mind scholarships program at the University of Antwerp are advised to follow the procedure below. The university will screens all applicants and submits a shortlist of 20 candidates for the scholarship for the Flemish Government to make the final selection.
- Firstly, You must complete your application and upload all documents required for admission to the relevant Master program at the University of Antwerp.
- Secondly, Please visit the link below to see the detailed Admission and enrolment procedure as well as required support documents.
- Thirdly, During the application process, you must indicate that you would like to apply for the Master Mind Scholarship.
- Additionally, In your motivation text, clearly specify why you are applying for the Master Mind scholarship. And why you need selection.
- Lastly, Your application should include a motivation letter. In this letter, you must clearly address the selection criteria as specified in the scholarship eligibility information. Remember also to and clearly specifying your language test results and your academic grade scores.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.