Applications are open for the Lanzhou University Scholarship in China for the academic year 2022. It is a fantastic chance for international students who want to study in China. The fully-funded scholarships are offered to pursue undergraduate, master’s (MS/MPhil), and doctoral programs at the Lanzhou University of Technology. President Scholarships in China are the best opportunities for scholarship seekers to study abroad. The Chinese government granted scholarships to eligible international students of all countries.
The Lanzhou University of Technology is a scientific university in northern China and is regarded as one of the top 30 Chinese universities for international students. Chinese government scholarships are fully-funded, covering all costs associated with studying in China. Lanzhou University Scholarship aims to assist Chinese universities in attracting excellent overseas students to study in China as undergraduates or graduates.
Benefits from Lanzhou University Scholarship :
Here are the benefits of the Lanzhou University Scholarship in China:
- The President Scholarship will cover all the expenses.
- It covers the full Tuition fee.
- A monthly allowance of CNY 1,500 (total 10 months) will be provided.
- Free accommodation will also be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Lanzhou University Scholarship:
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the Lanzhou University scholarship in China:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens; Chinese citizens are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants applying for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35.
- Doctoral degree applicants must have a Master’s degree and be under 40 years old.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record and achievements.
- Comparatively strong research abilities.
- Applicants should be physically fit.
- When applying for undergraduate programs, applicants must have completed high school and be under 25.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarship, grant or award.
Other details :
- CV or Resume
- The highest Transcript (verified with official stamps)
- University application form for international students
- Highest degree/diploma (Photocopy that has been notarized)
- Diploma from an Intermediate/Higher Secondary School (or above) for undergraduate program
- Master’s degree diploma for Ph.D. applicants (or above)
- Two recommendation letters
- A study plan or research plan in Chinese or English language, not less than 800 words.
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (if any).
- Scanned passport (if available during application).
- Digital photo with white background.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (in English).
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (if any).
- Language Proficiency Certificate (Photocopy of HSK3 or above for undergraduate programs and HSK4 or above for graduate programs).
- If applicable Other reference documents required.
Note: Notarized copy of an English translation required if the degree is not English.
Application Process of Lanzhou University Scholarship:
- To register for LUT Admissions, students must first visit the official website by clicking on “apply now” button.
- After signup and logging in, please select “Lanzhou University of Technology Principal Scholarship” and continue.
- Fill out the application form correctly and submit it before the deadline.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee.
- Please keep an eye on your emails for updates about the Lanzhou University scholarship 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.