The government of Italy has announced the Italian Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The fully-funded scholarships are open for international students to pursue postgraduate studies (Master’s degree program) in Italy. A wide range of academic fields are offered under the scholarship program. A large number of Italian universities offer this program.
So interested students are encouraged to be part of this opportunity to improve their skills and abilities. IELTS and TOEFL are not mandatory for those who have completed previous education in English. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering this program. Italian Government Scholarships aims to provide quality education to students worldwide. The duration for the bachelor’s degree program scholarship is 3 years, and for the Master’s program scholarship, it is one year.
Benefits from Italian Government Scholarships:
Italian Government Scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee will be covered under this scholarship program in Europe.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Also, extra living and travel expenses may be provided to international students.
Eligibility Criteria of Italian Government Scholarships :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Italian Government Scholarships for international students:
- Firstly, International students who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply for scholarships in Italy.
- Secondly, For a Master’s degree, a GRE test is required.
- Thirdly, For the bachelor’s program SAT is required.
- Additionally, Applicants with good academic record will be the top priority.
- Moreover, Applicants must be proficient in the English language
- Students with single nationality are eligible.
- Applicants must be born after January 1, 1996.
Other details :
- A valid passport
- Academic transcripts with grades
- Max one minute video about motivation
- Certificate of bachelor’s degree (for Master’s program)
- English language certificate (students who have previously taught in institutes where English was the medium of teaching and submit a proficiency certificate issued by the university).
Application Process of Italian Government Scholarships:
- First of all, check the universities and courses offered.
- Then contact the university for pre-application and indicate yourself as an IYT applicant.
- Then submit the pre-application to the university start the scholarship application on the link provided below. Tap on apply now button.
- Ensure that the course selected for the scholarship must be closely related to a previous degree program.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- The deadline is 15 February 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.