Apply for the International Sustainable Academy (ISA) Scholarships 2021/2022. The scholarship is sponsored by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The program is dedicated to applicants from emerging countries and economies on the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) list.
This international transfer of knowledge program aims to help the 12 applicants to further develop their existing special fields and/or existing projects in terms of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The program is scheduled to run until 2022, period in which the ISA aims to select up to 12 students and professionals.
For each year, these selected participants will engage in an 8-month research stay in Hamburg, together with an additional month of sponsorship in their home country in order there to complete and customize the results of the research report.
Benefits from International Sustainable Academy Scholarships
The program will cover that following costs
- You will be eligible for a stipend worth € 1,300 per month to cover your expenses.
- Selected applicants will receive Health insurance coverage throughout the program
- You will receive accommodation in a private, furnished flat-share room with shared bathroom and kitchen
- The program will fund your return flight in form of an Economy Class including airport transfer in home country
- Participants will also receive assistance for airport transfer in Hamburg with public transport
- You will receive a season ticket for the use of public transport in Hamburg during your stay in Germany
Eligibility Required for International Sustainable Academy Scholarships
- You must be a national / Citizen of a country or regions on the DAC list
- Applicants of all ages are welcome to apply since their is no age limit
- Eligible applicants must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language with at least a B2
- You must be eligible to apply and obtain a visa at the Germany Embassy in your country
- Candidates must have obtained a university degree. Relevant professional experience is an added advantage
- Applicants need to be working on a project or research, at the time of application, in their home countries
- Your project must be based or related to the program theme of climate protection
- In Addition, your project must be attributable to one or more Sustainable Development Goals (SDG ́s)
Applications of International Sustainable Academy Scholarships
Applicants must submit their applications by the deadline of January 31,2022 using the online application portal. To complete your application you will need to submit the following documents
- Copies of educational qualifications, diploma, Bachelor degree or their equivalents
- Write Motivation letter of around 1,000 characters expressing your passion for the program theme and reason for your application
- You must present a Project description of 1,500 characters
- Your most recent curriculum vitae formally formulated, of about 3–4 page with date and signature
- Provide evidence of your English proficiency.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.