Apply for the 2022 University College Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships to study in Ireland. Each year, UCD selects several applicants for the Global Excellence Scholarship dedicated to students from non-EU countries who undertake their UCD program in the coming academic year. The main aim of the Global Excellence Scholarships is to attract excellent passionate students to UCD programs and also, to encourage early application.
The University College Dublin Global Excellence scholarships awarded on academic merit combined with a rigorous review of their scholarship application. As an applicant, you must apply and secure a conditional or unconditional offer for your degree program of choice.
The Global Excellence Scholarship grant will go toward the tuition fees for your degree program if selected. Please note that this program is only open to prospective new students from non EU countries, planning to join the university University College Dublin in Ireland.
Benefits from Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships
- The university offers a limited number of scholarships to excellent outstanding students entering eligible UCD programs.
- If successful, you will b awarded either a 100% scholarship grant covering full tuition or a 50% tuition fee scholarship.
Eligibility Required for Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships
- You must be national of a country outside the EU/EEA/ Swiss Confederation at the time of application.
- Applicants must be classified as self-funding tuition fee paying students in order to qualify.
- You must be applying for an undergraduate and graduate taught programs at the University of Dublin in Ireland.
- Please note that all Clinical Programs are ineligible for the Global Excellence Scholarship program.
- You must have applied and secured an unconditional or conditional offer for the degree program of your choice
- Applicants cannot ne recipients of any other tuition fee scholarship, parallel wit the Global Excellence Scholarship program
Application Details of Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships
You must submit your application online. Applicants will have to visit the application page, create their profile and accounts and thereafter, correctly and fully complete their application forms. You will also be required to submit several support documents. Please pay attention to the following check lists
- You must submit your application before the Call for Applications deadline
- Make sure that you meet the country and course eligibility criteria as outlined
- You must have applied and received a status of an ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ if you are to be considered.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!