Apply for the JYU Scholarships at the University of Jyväskylä in Finland for the academic year 2022-2023. Each year, the University of Jyväskylä offers several scholarships to international fee-paying students who wish to study for a Master’s degree program at the University of Jyväskylä. The scholarships are intended to cover tuition fee costs for its most successful international Master’s degree students while some even offer grants to cover living expenses.
The University of Jyväskylä’s beautiful campus is home to a dynamic multidisciplinary research university with an open and collaborative community of almost 2,600 experts and 14,700 students. Along with its academic staff and dedicated students community, the university seeks answers to the pivotal questions of today and tomorrow.
Applicants for Master’s degree programs will get the opportunity to indicate if they wish to get consideration or the scholarship during the application process. The scholarships period is of 2 years.
Benefits From JYU Scholarships
The University of Jyväskylä offers the following scholarships:
- This scholarship is for the top students selected from each Master’s program during the admission process
- Selected students will receive 100% tuition fee coverage for the first year of their Master’s degree studies.
- The scholarship also offers a one time5000 € grant to help cover your living expenses while studying in Finland.
- For the second year, you will receive a 100% tuition fee scholarship provided you achieve sufficient academic performance from your first year
JYU Tuition Fee Scholarships
- Each Master’s degree program will offer 2 scholarships covering 100% of the tuition fee for a period of two years
- In addition, each Master’s degree program will offer 4 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fee for a period of two years
- Please note that receiving the scholarship for the second academic year depends on your study progress during the first academic year. You must have obtained a minimum of 55 ECTS credits during the first academic in order to receive the scholarship for the second year.
Eligibility Required for JYU Scholarships
In order to for you to get consideration for the scholarship, you must meet the following application conditions
- You must be eligible to apply to study in an international Master’s degree programme offered by the University of Jyväskylä in Finland.
- Scholarships are open to applicants liable to pay tuition fees in order to study in Finland.
To be sure if you are eligible to apply for a master’s degree, you must meet the following conditions
- Applicants applying for an international Master’s program at the University of Jyväskylä must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s or equivalent degree from a recognized institution of higher education.
- To apply for Master’s programs, you must, including native speakers of English, prove your proficiency in the English language
- If your degree used for proving eligibility does not get completed during the application period, you can conditionally get admission in case you will graduate by the set deadline.
Applications of JYU Scholarships
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship only in the same online form with which they apply for admission to a Master’s program at JYU. Please note that applications for admission open on January 5, 2022, and close on January 19, 2022.
In case you get admission to more than one program at JYU, the scholarship we provide is only for one program. Please note that admission for a program of your choice requires you to submit supporting documents including your Academic transcripts, motivation letter, and English Language certificates.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.