Malone University is one of the reputed private liberal arts universities in Ohio, United States. Many academically excellent and motivated students get good scholarships opportunity at Malone University.
Malone University is a private Evangelical Protestant liberal arts college in Canton, Ohio. It was founded in 1892 by Walter and Emma Malone as a small, co-educational Bible institute called Cleveland Bible College.
Malone is one of the top liberal arts colleges in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 75th position in Regional Universities Midwest in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 50 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Malone’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Malone University Scholarships
- Malone has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Malone is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 71%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Malone University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Malone University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Malone.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $25,825.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Malone writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Priority Deadline: March 1
For Regular Decision: May 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Malone University.