Kettering University is one of the reputed universities in Michigan, United States. Many highly talented and motivated students get good scholarships opportunity at Kettering University.
Kettering University is a private cooperative education and experiential learning-based university in Flint, Michigan. It was first founded as The School of Automotive Trades by Albert Sobey under the direction of the Industrial Fellowship of Flint on October 20, 1919, Kettering.
Kettering is one of the reputed universities in Michigan, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 26th position in Regional Universities Midwest in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 20 majors, minors, and several certificates. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Kettering University Scholarships
- Kettering has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Kettering is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 65%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Kettering University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Kettering University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Kettering.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $25,302.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Kettering writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Early Action: November 15
Notification: December 15
Lastly, here is the official link to Kettering University.