Dallas Christian College is one of the very reputed private christian colleges in Texas, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships at Dallas Christian College.
Dallas Christian College is a private college in the suburb of Farmers Branch, Texas, United States. It was founded in 1950 and is affiliated with the Christian Church and accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
DCC is one of the reputed universities in Texas, United States. In fact, it ranks 64th in the National Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 30 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Dallas Christian College Scholarships
- DCC has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
DCC is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 23%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Dallas Christian College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Texas A&M University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at DCC.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $21,143.
All applicants apply online through DCC Application portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- DCC writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 1
Notification: Late January
For Regular Decision: February 1
Notification: April 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Dallas Christian College.