The College of New Rochelle is one of the top private catholic colleges in the United States. Many highly talented and brilliant students get good scholarships at the College of New Rochelle.
The College of New Rochelle is a private Catholic college with its main campus located in New Rochelle, New York. It has been providing world-class education even since its establishment.
CNR is one of the reputed universities in New York, United States. In fact, it ranks in tier 2 of Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 20 majors, minors, several certificates, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
College of New Rochelle Scholarships
- CNR has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
CNR is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 44%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the College of New Rochelle.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
College of New Rochelle Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at CNR.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $10,484.
All applicants apply online through the CNR Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- CNR writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to the College of New Rochelle.