Bentley University is one of the top business school in the state of Massachusetts, USA. Many academically excellent and bright students get good scholarship opportunity at Bentley.
Bentley University is a private university focused on business and located in Waltham, Massachusetts. Founded in 1917 as a school of accounting and finance in Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood, Bentley moved to Waltham in 1968.
Similarly, Bentley is counted as one of the best business school in Massachusets, USA. Further, it ranks 2nd in the Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges.
Likewise, at Bentley, students can choose from more than 25 majors and 36 minors covering both business and the arts and sciences preparing them for today’s global environment.
Bentley University Scholarship Award
- Bentley has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it does not meet the full demonstrated need of the applicants.
- The college offers scholarships on the basis of merit and academic excellence.
- Bentley offers Academic Scholarship that may vary from $5,000 to $30,000 and Women Leadership Scholarship that worth about $10,000.
Bentley is one of the selective business schools on the east coast of USA. It has an acceptance rate of 40%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get good scholarship opportunity at Bentley.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Bentley University Financial Aid Details
- 75% of their students receive aid to help pay for their years at Bentley.
- 45% of their students receive some kind of merit-based scholarships.
- The average grant/scholarship award for students is $32,202.
All applicants apply through the Common Application.
Additionally, all the applicants need to submit following documents:
- Bentley writing supplement
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision I: November 15
Notification: Late December
For Regular Decision: January 7
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Bentley University.