University of Queensland (UQ)
UQ is a public research university in Brisbane, Australia. With its establishment in 1909, the university is Australia’s fifth oldest university and is colloquially a sandstone university. At the same time, the university offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees through a college, a graduate school and six faculties. Also, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australia. TC Beirne School at the University of Queensland is the sixth oldest law school in Australia. Following, it is the oldest in Queensland. TC Beirne School of Law is currently providing graduate and undergraduate law programs to approximately 2,000 students. Moreover, this school is famed for contributing many professional and officers in the law sectors of the Australian government.
Scholarships at TC Beirne School of Law
The School of Law at the University of Queensland is offering numbers of scholarships for talented students to study graduate and postgraduate law courses. Basically, this scholarship at the UQ is for international students with outstanding academic achievements and long term vision and interest in a career in Law.
The International student Law Scholarships at the University of Queensland covers 25% of total tuition fee of the year.
In order to be eligible for these scholarships at the University of Queensland, you must meet the following criteria
- Firstly, you must be an international citizen from any country other than Australia and New Zealand and secondly, you must be commencing law studies at TC Beirne School.
- Additionally, you must meet the minimum course requirements to enroll in the law program at the TC Beirne School of Law. Similarly, you also must satisfy English language proficiency tests.
- In addition to that, you must not hold any scholarships or bursaries from before.
- Furthermore, you must have sent the course application to pursue law education at TC Beirne School.
Scholarship application process
You need to send scholarship application at [email protected] with the following documents attached.
- Official transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
Also, you might need to appear for an online interview through Skype if you are shortlisted.
Scholarship application deadline
17 May 2019
Please visit the official scholarship page of the University for More Information.