Scholarships for international students are available also at Deakin University. Deakin International Scholarships,
It is a public university in Victoria. The university is one of Australia’s fastest growing research universities. Moreover, 89% of Deakin’s research has ratings of or above world class. In addition to that, the university offers various courses in arts, business, education, environment, health sciences, law, management, marine biology, nursing, and psychology. In addition, it is third in Australia for graduate employability by the Times Higher Education. Above all, the university is in 309th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019. In overall, the annual undergraduate tuition fees are $28,952 for business courses, $25,088 for Arts/Education, and $33,000 for Engineering/Science.
The Deakin International Scholarships is the scholarship scheme for international student provides a platform for international students to study in Australia with scholarships. This scholarship is for international students with high academic merits who holds the potential to contribute positive things to the peoples and society.
This scholarship will cover the 25% of total tuition fee of an international student.
- Firstly, you must be an international citizen and secondly, you must be commencing undergraduate study in Australia under a student visa
- Additionally, you must have sufficient funds to cover your study and living costs while you are in Australia
- Following, you must not hold any scholarships and bursaries from before
- Furthermore, you must satisfy English language proficiency to study in Australia.
- Similarly, you need to fulfill the course criteria to enter into an undergraduate program
- Also, you must have at least 65% or equivalent marks on your previous academic record
The applicants who are unsuccessful in Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will be considered for Deakin International Scholarship.
Furthermore, you have to submit the following documents
- Application form of Deakin International Scholarship Program.
- Personal statement outlining why they want to study at Deakin University, work experience, and extra-curricular activities, and how they would make an excellent ambassador for the university in 300 words.
- Academic transcripts.
- Application to study at the Deakin University and a scholarship application.
For more information, refer to official scholarship page of the university.