Numbers of scholarships for international students are available at Murdoch University. International Cricket Scholarships at Murdoch University, Australia
Murdoch University is a multi-campus public university in Perth, Western Australia. In total, Murdoch University has five campuses including one each in Singapore and Dubai. Murdoch University is the verdant university which is also the member of Innovative Research Universities. Murdoch University is providing over 250 courses programs in undergraduate and postgraduate studies to more than 17,000 students. An academic department of Murdoch University has divided into 7 academic faculties. Moreover, it is one of the best and high-ranked universities in Australia in terms of graduate success and employment rate. In overall, the annual undergraduate tuition fees are $27,867 for business courses, $27,806 for Arts/Education, and $31,065 for Engineering/Science.
International Cricket Scholarships at Mudorch University
Generally, Murdoch University provides numbers of scholarships for international cricket talents to study graduate and undergraduate courses at Murdoch University. However, male and female cricket talents from India, Sri-Lanka and West Indies are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
In overall, the International Cricket Scholarships at Murdoch University provides $11,000 for Business and Governance eligible degree courses and Bachelor of Nursing and $8,000 for all other eligible courses.
In order to be eligible for Cricket Scholarships at Murdoch University, you must meet the following requirements
- Firstly, you must be a citizen of any of the following countries – India, Sri-Lanka and West Indies and secondly, you must have highly talented cricketing skills and must be a member of the registered cricket club.
- Also, you must be fee-paying international student commencing undergraduate studies at Murdoch University.
- Additionally, you must satisfy the course requirements as well as English language proficiency to study at Murdoch University.
- Following, you must have a letter of offer from the university to study any eligible courses.
- Furthermore, you must be able to provide two references from their home cricket club or association demonstrating high-level cricket accomplishments and aspirations
Scholarship application process
- A copy of an eligible unconditional Letter of Offer from Murdoch University to the applicant
- Personal Statement – 2-page limit: This should be a brief summary of the applicant’s life, education, and employment (if relevant); personal and career goals; particular hobbies and interests, and what being a recipient of a Murdoch International Cricket Scholarship would mean personally.
- Two references regarding the applicant’s participation in cricket – 1 page limit for each;
- Each reference must identify the name, title, club or school and contact number of the referee at the top of the page.
- The referee must comment on his or her personal knowledge of the applicant’s cricketing skills and accomplishments.
Scholarship application deadline
May 24, 2019
Please refer to the official scholarship page of Murdoch University for more information.