Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at Southern Cross University.
Southern Cross University is a public university in Australia. The university consists of six schools and two colleges along leading research centres. Moreover, the university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs. Furthermore, it allows research activities in various fields including civil engineering, crop and pasture production, complementary and alternative medicine, ecology, education, environmental science and management. Above all, the university is in Top 1000 universities worldwide according to QS World University Rankings 2019.
Southern Cross University offers a range of scholarships to provide support to its students. The university has a wide variety of funding opportunities for students from various backgrounds and study levels. The scholarships at the university depend upon a number of factors, for instance, academic merit, financial need, and indigenous students. One of the highest awarding scholarships for the international students at the university is the Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship. The scholarship is for academically outstanding future international students in all fields of study. The key criteria for students is to exceed the academic and English entry requirements for the program and present themselves as an outstanding academic candidate.
$5000 as a reduction in tuition fee
- Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- The applicant is an international onshore student wanting to study at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- The student is not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand.
- Likewise, the student must receive an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- Applicants must meet the academic entry requirements and be able to demonstrate high academic achievement for the relevant degree.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
Follow the instructions on the Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship Application.