Funded Scholarships are available at Bond University, Australia.
Bond University is Australia’s first private university. The university is situated in the city of Gold Coast in the state of Queensland. The university has four faculties to support both research as well as teaching activities. Moreover, the Times Higher Education (THE) Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World has ranked the university in the prestigious global top 20 universities. Above all, the university is in 443rd position in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Bond University is also famous for its generous funding opportunities for its students. The university offers a range of scholarships to its enrolling students. The scholarships depend upon a number of factors, for instance, academic merit, faculty, sports abilities, and region. One of the highest-awarding scholarhips at the university for international students is theInternational Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship. The scholarship offers high academic achievers who are living outside of Australia and applying to study at an undergraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships. The award is on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree.
- Currently reside outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- Also, maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- Moreover, be enrolled on a full-time basis
- Furthermore, participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
The scholarship recipients receive 50% tuition remission for their program.
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Formto receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship. In addition, after receiving the offer, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form.