Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships by the University of Nottingham for Research Excellence aim to recognize and reward applications from outstanding international students from the Faculties of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science as well as Social Sciences. Moreover, they welcome applications from suitable candidates but would particularly value applications from strong candidates wishing to work within the research priority areas of each faculty. Also, Please check with individual faculties via the links below regarding their areas of research:
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Benefits
- The scholarships cover the full tuition fee.
- Also, The scholarships are for three years of a research programme, subject to satisfactory progress.
Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they:
- are an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- Also, already hold an offer to start a full-time research degree programme, PhD or MPhil, at Nottingham campus with a start date that falls between 01 October 2019 and 01 February 2020 (inclusive), in any subject area excluding Engineering.
- Applicants must have applied and obtained an offer of study at Nottingham before applying for the scholarship. Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham once they have received an offer to study in 2019.
- It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 8th March 2019