Bond University is Australia’s first private not for profit university at Gold Coast, Queensland. Since, its starting date from 1989, Bond University has been top-ranked for the academic experience of students. There are more than 5000 students enrolled in various degree programs at Bond University. In the 2019 Good Universities Guide, Bond University was awarded 5-star ratings in the student category; it is more than any other Aussie Universities. However, high tech lecture theatres, the latest broadband and computers, laboratories, tutorial class, and libraries are counted as one of the best in Australia. Also, students enjoy the amazing landscape, beaches, and surfing at the beautiful city Gold Coast. Gold Coast is one of the most famed tourist destinations of Australia.
Excellence Scholarships at Bond University
Moreover, it is the scholarship scheme for students with high academic merits, community service experience, and leadership skills. Basically, any student commencing undergraduate studies at Bond University can apply for this scholarship but students of Medical studies cannot apply for this scholarship.
Value of Scholarship
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria
- Firstly, you must be commencing any undergraduate degree excluding medicines at Bond University and additionally, you must have complete 12 years Australian education requirement or equivalent credits.
- Following, you must achieve a minimum of OP 5, ATAR 92.00 or IB Diploma 34.
- Similarly, you must meet minimum course requirements as well as English language proficiency to enter Bond University.
- In addition to that, you must have previous leadership experience or service to your school or community.
You must submit an online application form for Excellence Scholarships of Bond University. In addition to that, you must attach the following documents to make a valid application.
- A School reference
- Evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school and/or community, including 2 references; and,
- A scholarship essay answering the following questions:
- Describe your tribe (your family, school or community) and how they have influenced/driven you to be the person you are today. (200-250 words)
- What are your strengths? Similarly, How will you use these strengths to contribute and enrich the Bond community? (100-200 words)
- Talk about a problem that you would like to solve in the world today. Why is this important to you and what would you do to fix it? (200-300 words)
Scholarship application opening date for 2020 intake: April 23, 2019
Scholarship application closing date for 2020 intake: 06 September, 2019
Please visit the official website of scholarship page for more information.