The City University of London, Cass Business School is offering the scholarship to women candidates who demonstrate the passion and drive to lead and make a positive impact in today’s diverse business environment. Moreover, Cass is one of the top-ranked business school and has earned outstanding reputation all over the world. Known for its latest academic research and industry knowledge, its practical learning approach has distinguished it from among the international students. Furthermore, it also provides several scholarships schemes that greatly aid the students to access quality education.
Women Scholarship Value
The City University of London, Cass Business School offers Scholarships to exceptional female in Business as well as in STEM. The recipient will receive an exemption of 50% of the fees. Further, Cass Business School expects the recipients to act as Cass Ambassadors committed to developing the ongoing success of the MBA Program. Further, the ambassador will work closely with Marketing, Careers, Course Office, Alumni, and the Recruitment and Admissions Team.
Cass Business School Women Scholarship
This scholarship is open to female candidate who demonstrate outstanding achievement to date and show the potential to achieve great success during and after the Cass Business School MBA. The aim of the scholarship is to support female candidates of exceptional merit and to help increase the number of women joining the Cass MBA program.
Cass Women in STEM Scholarship
Open to female candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement to date with a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths background.
Eligibility for the Cass Business School Women Scholarship
A female candidate is eligible for the Cass Business School Women Scholarship if she meets the following criteria:
- A minimum of three years’ full-time professional experience, gained after graduation
- A good university degree (upper second class honors degree (2:1) or above) or appropriate professional qualification. Alternatively, at least six years’ relevant business experience if you do not have a degree
- Experience of working in multicultural teams and an international outlook.
How to apply for the Cass Business School Scholarship?
Candidates can apply for the Women Scholarship by downloading the Scholarship form. The candidates must email the completed scholarship application. Further, along with the application, the candidates must also include
- A personal statement supporting the question
- A one or two paged CV
- GMAT/GRE Score (600 in GMAT or its equivalent in GRE)
- Two letters of references
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS with a score of 7.0)
- Copy of transcripts
- Application processing fee of £100
Cass Business School accepts the application for the Women Scholarship until 14 June 2020. However, candidates applying before the Round 1 deadline (30 September 2019) will receive a waiver in the application processing fee.