Numbers of funded scholarships are available also at Bournemouth University. Scholarships for international students to study Business at Bournemouth University
It is a public university in Bournemouth, England with its main campus in Poole, Dorset, England. With its establishment in 1992, Bournemouth is one of the newest but quality education providers in the United Kingdom. Bournemouth University has an enrollment of over 20,000 students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees. In addition to that, Bournemouth University offers more than 150 degrees programs in the field of Health, Business, Management, Science, Design, and so on.
Management Scholarships at Bournemouth University
In general, Bournemouth University offers 5 scholarship vacancies for international students to study at Bournemouth University to study under the Faculty of Management. Moreover, a talented overseas student commencing MBA degree can apply for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must
- Be commencing postgraduate level Business studies from September 2019
- Have applied to study Business at the Bournemouth University
- Demonstrate excellent academic talents as well as grades in the previous course program
- Be a citizen from any of the following countries: South Korea, China, Turkey, Nigeria, and Russia
- Have sufficient funds to cover your study costs which are not covered by scholarship amount
Basically, the Faculty of Management Executive Dean’s Scholarship for overseas students covers 50% of the total tuition fee of the chosen program.
Scholarship application process
Firstly, you must submit a scholarship application to take part in scholarship assessment and additionally, you must attach personal statement along with your scholarship application.
31 May 2019
For more information, please refer to the official scholarship page of the university.