Applications are open for the Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarship 2023/2024 for Masters Degree in a French university. Five grants will be awarded to the laureates wanting to pursue studies related to Computer science.
This program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research and implemented by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria.
The Fields of study include:
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Interaction
- Optics, Image, Vision & Multimedia
Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarship
- The scholarship covers two academic years if the scholar is admitted in M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted in M2. It caters for transportation, a monthly allowance, guidance to find affordable student housing and healthcare coverage throughout the program. Tuitions fees are to be covered by the scholarship recipients.
Eligibility for Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarship
- Applicants must have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria.
- Be up to 35 years old.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology.
- Have completed National Service.
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2023/2024.
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application.
Application of Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarship
Required documents include:
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
The above documents and complete application should be sent to [email protected] before 11:59pm on April 16, 2023.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!