Apply for Fully Funded Wellington Doctoral Scholarships in New Zealand. The deadline for this application is 1st November 2021.
Wellington Doctoral Scholarships for International Students 2021: Wellington Doctoral Scholarship awards is intended to encourage postgraduate research at Victoria University of Wellington to students who are about to begin their doctoral scholarship. Also, the scholarships are on academic merit and open to students in any discipline.
The scholarships are offered to the top ranked candidates in any Doctoral admission and scholarship application round throughout the year. Additionally, to be in for a Wellington doctoral Scholarship, the applicant must have a strong academic record.
To be in for the Wellington Doctoral Scholarships for International Students 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess excellent academic credentials including their bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Also, applicants must demonstrate potential for high quality research. Having a record of publication in high quality journals commensurate with experience and education.
- Additionally, Incumbent are to note that scholarships will be on the basis of academic merit by the University Research Scholarships Committee (the Committee); a sub-committee of the University Research Committee.
- To register as a candidate for a Doctoral degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Similarly, scholarship recipients shall be to maintain full time enrolment and devote themselves full-time to their program of research during the tenure of the scholarship and may not hold a position of emolument.
Applicants for the Wellington Doctoral Scholarships for International Students 2021 are to check that they meet the eligibility requirements and should thereafter proceed to the online application for both admission as a doctoral student and to apply for a Wellington Doctoral Scholarship. Incumbent must prepare their expression of interest and also select their academic referees.
Applicants are to assemble additional documentation and must provide for Fully Funded Scholarships in New Zealand:
- A 2000-word sample of academic writing in English
- Also, certified copies of academic transcript/s and degree certificates.
- Likewise, international students are to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
- Additionally, translations of official documents (certified by an accredited translator)