Warwick’s Chancellors International Scholarships
“Warwick’s Chancellors International Scholarships are awarded to our best international postgraduate researchers, who make invaluable contributions to our vibrant global community of world leading researchers” Baroness Catherine Ashton, University of Warwick Chancellor
For 2024/25 entry we expect to allocate up to £5 million in Chancellor’s International Scholarships. There will be up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding International PhD applicants.
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2024 will include the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend paid at the prevailing UKRI rate for 3.5 years
- If you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000.
- Apply for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2024; or
- Be currently enrolled in the first year of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick, to be eligible you must be within the first 12 months of enrolment of a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University in October 2024;
- Be assessed as ‘overseas’ for fees purposes. There are no other nationality criteria;
- Be from any discipline at Warwick.
Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.