Vancouver Island University Scholarships in Canada.
The deadline for the scholarship is 31st March 2020. Moreover, the University is providing scholarships for multiple degrees in the courses available at the University.
For the Vancouver Island University Scholarships in Canada
- The scholarship is available for International students.
- Moreover, the University considers students for scholarships at the time of admission, based on their submitted transcripts and application supporting documents.
- Additionally, the standard deadline for admission to most VIU programs is March 31st, and scholarship selections are determined 6 weeks after this closing date.
- Furthermore, the candidates should not submit a separate application for scholarships, as the University will automatically consider them if they meet the scholarship criteria.
There are a number of scholarships at the University
VIU World-Wide Entrance Scholarships
- Number: Maximum 20 each year
- Amount: $2,000 each
- Criteria: Provided annually to exceptional new long-term academic undergraduate student applicants. Furthermore, the University will consider students who come to VIU for ESL with conditional acceptance into an undergraduate program for these scholarships. Also, awarded to up to 20 of the top applicants entering in the Fall semester based on entering grades from submitted transcripts. No application is necessary.
International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Entrance Scholarship
Full Program Scholarships
- Number: Maximum 3 per year
- Amount: $1,000 per year for up to 4 years of Academic study
- Criteria: Open to all international students who have graduated with an IB diploma. Additionally, the selection is based upon the highest average of combined marks from an IB school. Also, awarded as a tuition credit at Vancouver Island University in their second academic semester. Additionally, no application is necessary. Furthermore, awarding of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th-year scholarships are dependent on retention of a GPA of 3 or better.
- Number: All IB Diploma holders receive this scholarship.
- Amount: $1,000 each for the first year of study
- Criteria: New International student graduates with an IB diploma. Additionally, awarded as a tuition credit at Vancouver Island University in their second academic semester. No application is necessary.
British Columbia Offshore School Entrance Scholarship
- Number: Maximum 2 each year
- Amount: $1,000 each
- Criteria: All international student graduates from BC Offshore schools are eligible. Additionally, the awards will be given to the two students with the highest combined scores on any two Grade 12 provincially examinable courses excluding their first language. Also, awarded as a tuition credit at Vancouver Island University in their second academic semester. Likewise, no application is necessary.
Visit the official website for additional details.