Apply for Vacancy for Tally Assistant at World Food Program in Myanmar. The deadline for this job is 29th July 2021.
The United Nations World Food Program is the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate. We are the world’s largest humanitarian organization, saving lives in emergencies and using food assistance to build a pathway to peace, stability and prosperity for people recovering from conflict, disasters and the impact of climate change.
- Supervise the loading, off-loading, Stacking and assist the Assistant Storekeeper to keep updated record on stack cards, and/or computer inventory lists.
- Also, supervise cleaning exercise after loading and off-loading and reconstitution and repacking.
- Check and control incoming goods both food and NFI by such method as physical count, random weight checks, rejection of any specified commodities, reconditioning of under weigh bags.
- Likewise, participate in physical inventory check as assigned by the Storekeeper.
- Implement proper stacking according to the commodities donor logo and SI/batch numbers.
- Furthermore, record all commodity receipt, dispatchs and diposal on the stack cards.
- Management the cleaning of inside and outside of warehouse and supervise the casual labor.
- Calculate the warehouse space for the expected commodities when assigned by storekeeper.
- Additionally, inspect the vehicle for hygiene/cleanliness before loading/off-loading .
- Also, immediately report to the storekeeper after receiving, the shortages and leakages.
- Update the stack card immediately after each dispatch and receipt.
- Furthermore, proper placement of the stack cards in front of particular stack with all updated information.
- Prepare dispatch tally sheets/Work Order for commodities issued from the warehouse.
- Moreover, perform other related duties
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Builds an understanding of WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
- Also, be a force for positive change: Approaches individual tasks and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demeanor.
- Make the mission inspiring to our team: Understands the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities.
- Moreover, make our mission visible in everyday actions: Connects individual tasks and responsibilities to unit’s goals and mission.
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Rakhine / Burmese.
- Also, ability to speak or understand English will be an added advantage
Organization: World Food Program
Deadline: 29th July 2021
City: Sittwe, Rakhine State