Apply for Vacancy for Site Manager at United Nations Development Program in Chad. The deadline for this job is 13th June 2021.
The SNU in Chad has a dispensary offering basic health care located in Ndjaména in the same premises as the UNDSS. However, the capacity in the provinces is also limited and offer basic / minimum services. Also, the United Nations System has undertaken to upgrade the clinic in Ndjamena and the dispensaries in the provinces with the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of this upgrade, the recruitment of a Clinic Manager is necessary for better provision and management of service offers to patients.
- Ability to work in a team and developed spirit of initiative;
- Also, good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain good relationships with colleagues, partners and patients
- Likewise, demonstrate integrity in accordance with the values and moral standards of the United Nations;
- Additionally, ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic, multiracial and multi-faith environment;
- Also, ability to work under pressure and manage complex situations.
- Excellent oral and written expression skills in French, and current professional performance skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Results Based Management; Good ability to write reports
- Also, ability to build good relationships with service providers and beneficiaries and respond positively to feedback
Required Skills and Experience
- Hold a Master’s degree or a post-graduate degree in a paramedical or logistics field
- Furthermore, a bachelor’s degree in one of the above fields with a combination of 7 years of relevant professional experience could be accepted in lieu of a master’s degree or a postgraduate degree.
- 5 years of professional experience in the management of health services or medical logistics;
- Also, proven professional experience in supporting infectious disease treatment sites (eg cholera, meningitis, Ebola, COVID19) is highly desirable.
- Likewise, advanced user skills of the Microsoft Office office suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook and tools of the Windows environment in general.
- Moreover, confirmed competence in current budget, accounting and financial management software packages (Tompro, SAARI, CIEL, etc.), so as to quickly get started with other budget, accounting and financial management software packages.
- Perfect command of French.
- Additionally, good knowledge of English would be an asset.
Organization: United Nations Development Program
Deadline: 13th June 2021
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!