Apply for Vacancy for Service Representative at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Additionally, aligned with Rutgers University-New Brunswick and collaborating university wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Clinic Service Representative II for the Patient Business Services department within Rutgers, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Also, the primary purpose of the Clinic Service Representative II-Registration is to perform a variety of simple and complex registration activities at the Eric. B. Chandler Health Center and its affiliate sites under limited supervision.
Among the key duties of this position are the following for Vacancy for Service Representative in the USA:
- Provides efficient and courteous services when scheduling patient’s appointments.
- Also, utilizes computer to process full registration information for new/established patients at every visit.
- Additionally, determines eligibility for federal and state programs. Determines eligibility and processes applications.
- Likewise, receives, review and respond to routine and complex inquiries from patients, colleagues, practice physicians, State Presumptive Eligibility department staff members.
- Furthermore, performs cashier duties.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills.
- Also, knowledge of medical terminology.
- Furthermore, familiar with the billing practices of Medicaid and Medicare.
- Similarly, proofread and check documents for accuracy.
- Additionally, working with office equipment and confidential patient records and correspondence.
- Experience working in a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Organization: The State University of New Jersey
Deadline: 31st August 2021
City: New Brunswick, NJ