Apply for Vacancy for Research Associate at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Texas A&M University (Texas A&M, A&M, or TAMU) is a public land-grant research university in College Station, Texas. Furthermore, it was founded in 1876 and became the flagship institution of the Texas A&M University System in 1948. As of 2020, Texas A&M’s student body is the second largest in the United States. Also, Texas A&M is the only university in Texas to hold simultaneous designations as a land, sea, and space grant institution. It has projects funded by organizations such as the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation, and the Office of Naval Research. Furthermore, in 2001, Texas A&M was inducted as a member of the Association of American Universities. The Texas A&M Aggies athletes compete in 18 varsity sports as a member of the Southeastern Conference.
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Also, diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values.
Required Education and Experience:
- Appropriate PhD
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Additionally, ability to contribute to team effort by working effectively with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Moreover, may require working evening and/or weekend hours
Preferred Education and Experience:
- PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Biophysics, or related Engineering disciplines
- Likewise, research experience in physical chemistry, biochemistry, physics, biophysics, or engineering
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Research Associate in the USA:
- Perform research in the area of hyperpolarized NMR. Hyperpolarization provides a large increase in the sensitivity of detection, which enables new applications in time-resolved and multi-dimensional NMR spectroscopy. Additionally, design and implement experimental methods and technology that integrate hyperpolarization methods such as dynamic nuclear polarization and parahydrogen induced polarization with NMR detection to achieve these goals. Mentor graduate students and provide creative solutions to problems and to project direction.
- Furthermore, participate in analyzing and disseminating data results as part of participation in group meetings, prepare manuscripts, periodic reports, scientific papers/presentations and grant proposals. Moreover, make presentations of results at group meetings and other appropriate venues.
Organization: Texas A&M University
Deadline: 30th September 2021
City: College Station, TX