Apply for Vacancy for Registered Nurse at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Under direction, assists physicians with patient care, health education/promotion, electronic medical record (EMR) chart management, coordination of patient care and clinical protocols as needed
- Establishes priorities for nursing care through patient assessment and develops nursing care plans. Prepares equipment and assists provider during examination, testing, and treatment of patients as needed.
- Also, coordinates multidisciplinary health care services and arranges diagnostic tests as ordered by physicians. Performs inpatient diagnostic testing, therapeutic, and interventional procedures as needed.
- Triages patient inquiries and communicates test results.
- Likewise, ensures infection control compliance within the practice.
- Additionally, as needed, administers appropriate injections and medications as ordered by medical providers in compliance with state law and clinic guidelines. Educates patients and staff on pharmacological/drug effects and protocol requirements, if applicable.
- Similarly, participates in safety programs and orientation of new staff. Assists in reviewing and revising policies and procedures.
- Moreover, may be responsible for the precertification and preauthorization of prescriptions.
- Records medical information within the patients’ electronic medical record as instructed by the physician.
- Also, attends workshops, seminars and/or conferences to keep abreast of standards and best practices within the field. Disseminates information to colleagues and/or staff as appropriate.
- Additionally, if applicable, assesses patient eligibility and reviews patient medical history for inclusion in clinical studies.
- Furthermore, if applicable, reviews and completes protocol history sheets, flow sheets, study follow-up reports and patient evaluation forms. Also, prepares and amends IRB protocols, consent forms and research documents.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing
Approximately 2 or more years of related work experience in OB/GYN as a Registered Nurse. EFM certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be articulate and possess a professional demeanor.
Licenses and Certifications
- Current NY State Registered Nurse License & Registration.
- Also, BLS certification, issued by the American Heart Association.
- Furthermore, infection Control Certificate
Organization: Weill Cornell Medicine
Deadline: 30th September 2021
City: New York, NY