Apply for Vacancy for Psychologist at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care (UBHC), established in 1971, offers a full continuum of evidence based behavioral health and addiction services for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors throughout New Jersey. UBHC’s 1,060 experienced behavioral health professionals and support staff are dedicated to treatment, prevention, and education. UBHC, one of the largest providers of behavioral health care in the country, has a budget of $260 million and has 15 sites throughout New Jersey.
Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey is seeking a Psychologist for the New Brunswick Outpatient department at Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care.
The primary purpose of the Psychologist position is to, under the direction of the Program Manager. Likewise, provide therapeutic
interventions for the psychological and social needs of individuals served. Also, the psychologist will provide psychological testing as required by the program to increase our understanding of the issues experienced by the individuals we serve. Supports the integration of evidence based practices and provides therapeutic interventions based upon the principles of wellness and recovery.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Actively participates in and contributes to the smooth functioning of unit and demonstrates initiative and flexibility regarding work assignments as observed by supervisor and administrative feedback.
- Also, effectively contributes to and supports an environment that enhances the positive self-image of individuals served. Furthermore, preserves their human dignity as observed by supervisor.
- Likewise, provides direct care. Also, psychotherapeutic interventions/services in accordance with UBHC program/unit policies, accreditation
standards, licensing regulations and billing requirements.
- Additionally, will implement workflow to secure collection of data for research and quality improvement, as well as providing the latest
psychoeducational research to the treatment team, as needed.
- Furthermore, completes and monitors clinical records in compliance with UBHC program policies, accreditation standards, licensing regulations and billing requirements.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Ph.D., Psy.D., Ed.D. in Psychology with relevant experience that includes consultation, testing, program development/evaluation activities.
- Moreover, minimum of two (2) years’ experience, including graduate training, working in a behavioral health care or related setting.
- Be licensed in the State of New Jersey as a Clinical Psychologist.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.