Apply for Vacancy for Program Coordinator at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Also, aligned with Rutgers University-New Brunswick and collaborating university wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care (UBHC) is seeking a Program Coordinator for the Emergency Screening Department. Furthermore, in collaboration with the Program Manager and the Director, Acute Emergency Services, functions as a member of the clinical and administrative leadership team in the Newark Screening program. Primarily responsible for providing supervision to multi-disciplinary staff and ensuring compliance with all regulations.
Among some of the duties of the position for Vacancy for Program Coordinator in the USA:
- Provides clinical/administration coverage of the unit daily operations for assigned shift.
- Also, effectively contributes to and supports an environment that respects and enhances the individual, their expressed choices and preferences, and that enhances the positive self-image of consumer/patients and staff.
- Furthermore, develops programming to ensure integration of Evidence Based Best Practices; maintains client satisfaction level of the office.
- Additionally, assumes administrative/clinical lead in absence of Director or Program Manager.
- Similarly, completes all documentation within prescribed time frame; monitors staff compliance with all documentation requirements on a consistent basis via documentation reports, supervisory tools and chart review.
- Moreover, maintains required certifications and/or memberships in appropriate professional bodies as indicated by annual vitae update, Continuing Education record, and updated licensing.
- Also, actively participates in scheduled staff training and supervisory meetings and delivers training to staff.
- Similarly, represents the department in the community and speaks before groups on matters related to assignment.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree in a related mental health field and four (4) years of postgraduate experience in related community mental health and/or case management work.
- Licensure to practice as required by New Jersey state laws governing the discipline.
- Also, applicants possessing a degree in Social Work must have an active New Jersey certification/licensure as required by the State Board of Social Work.
- Eligibility for certification as a Psychiatric Screener in the state of New Jersey is required.
- Likewise, valid driver’s license.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrates the ability to organize and prioritize work assignments.
Organization: The State University of New Jersey
Deadline: 30th September 2021
City: Newark, NJ
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.