Apply for Vacancy for Physician Assistant at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Aligned with Rutgers University-New Brunswick and collaborating university wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Physician Assistant for the Department of Medicine within the Rutgers, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
The Physician Assistant participates in a collegial relationship with the physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals in the Nephrology Division. Under the direction and supervision of a Licensed Physician, the PA will provide health care services to patients. Similarly, the PA’s responsibility includes providing care including dialysis and education for Nephrology patients. Also, this position is responsible for Nephrology patient care, education, and assisting with research initiatives. Similarly, performs in an expanded role by providing primary care to patients that includes taking histories, making assessments, ordering lab tests, reviewing lab tests, prescribing medication, and providing patient education.
Among the key duties of this position are the following for Vacancy for Physician Assistant in the USA:
- Performs as a mid-level provider and has the responsibility for meeting the needs of the Nephrology patients and practice.
- Furthermore, obtains patient’s medical and social histories, performs physical exams, prescribes medications, orders lab tests, order other forms of therapeutic procedures or testing, and reviews lab values and test results for outpatient Nephrology patients.
- Also, responsible for performing and educating staff and patients in office-based diagnostic and treatment procedures relevant to Nephrology.
- Moreover, responsible for managing Nephrology patients with chronic kidney disease. Provide education to patients about relevant procedures including dialysis.
- Similarly, provides patient education to meet the physical and emotional needs of the patient.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Graduated from an accredited Physician Assistant Program.
- Certification from the National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Also, New Jersey License from the State Board of Medical Examiners-Physician Advisory Committee.
- Likewise, BLS Certification.
- Previous experience in dialysis.
- In the case of a new graduate, they may be considered under the condition that he/she successfully takes and passes the Certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and the New Jersey License examination from the State Board of Medical Examiners – Physician Assistant Advisory Committee on the first available date following his/her graduation.
- Similarly, valid driver’s license or reliable source of transportation.
Special Instructions to Applicants
- All applicants must upload a current copy of their license/certification.
Organization: The State University of New Jersey
Deadline: 30th September 2021
City: New Brunswick, NJ
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.