Apply for Vacancy for Music Accompanist at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Someone who is committed to student learning and student excellence both through musical experiences and personal growth. We need an individual who subscribes to and supports the mission and vision of Texas A&M University and the Department of Music Activities. Additionally, the exciting thing about this position is that it works with non-music majors who are committed to making music a part of the remainder of their college career because they want to have that experience. Likewise, the University need someone who is in to the overall growth of Music Activities as well as individual growth of students. Furthermore, if the above description sounds exciting to you, we invite you to apply to be considered for this opportunity.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Also, four years playing as a choral accompanist
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to play collegiate level choral music at a professional level
- Additionally, ability to play any combination of parts for rehearsals
- The ability to travel for weekend and night performances in state, in country, and internationally. The position involves working on nights and weekends.
- Furthermore, ability to multi task and work cooperatively with others
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree
- Also, five years of choral accompaniment experience
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Other keyboard or instrumental skills
- Serves as principal accompanist for all rehearsals and performances of the Texas A&M Century Singers.
- Similarly, serves as principal accompanist for all rehearsals and performances of the Texas A&M Women’s Chorus.
- Serves on University/Division/Departmental Committees as requested. Oversees Century Singers and Women’s Chorus websites. Serves as Liaison to The Association of Former Women’s Chorus and Former Century Singers. Keeps current on all University Requirements such as trainings, etc.
- Also, accompanies other ensembles or individuals within Music Activities
- Furthermore, performs other duties.
Organization: Texas A&M University
Deadline: 30th September 2021
City: College Station, TX