Vacancy for Laboratory and Research at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The category of the position is Laboratory and Research.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Additionally, aligned with Rutgers University-New Brunswick and collaborating university wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and six centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research. Also, neuroscience, clinical and translational research, advanced biotechnology and medicine. Likewise, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Per Diem Research Assistant for the Office of the Dean within the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (RSDM). Under the direction of the OARS Site Director at Rutgers, the Research Assistant is responsible for examining the research data in REDCap for accuracy and completeness and analyzing/evaluating clinical data gathered during research.
Among the key duties of this position are the following for Vacancy for Laboratory and Research in the USA:
- Performs independent review of subjects’ records in REDCap for accuracy and completeness in accordance with the study protocol and manual of procedure.
- Also, analyzes records for data exceptions, and follow through with queries to resolve problems or clarify data collected per established data collection procedures and documentation standards.
- Likewise, performs systematic and assigned reviews of custom record status dashboards in REDCap
- Participates in the development of performance standards and functions concerning the data management
- Additionally, as requested, assists in creating reports as well as exporting data into Excel for quality control and regulatory purposes.
- Furthermore, adheres to best practices in data analysis and collection.
Minimum Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Also, work experience as a dental assistant and clinical research experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be proficient in REDCap’s functionality and capability and have exceptional analytical skills.
- Likewise, demonstrated ability to interact with researchers, participants and stakeholders, so the ability to communicate and solve problems is essential.
- Moreover, must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Organization: United Nations Development Program
Deadline: 30th June 2021
City: New Brunswick, NJ